Get a Grip on your game! Be noticed with the best and coolest hockey grips on planet. Longer life and the best feel and grip available. Multiple colors available. Match your club, school or college, or just stand out from the crowd!
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE
BUY 4, GET 2 FREE
BUY 6, GET 3 FREE
(valid 1 per order)
How to Grip your stick.
- Start from the top and secure your chamois over your existing grip with a piece of tape. Start the chamois at an angle.
- Slowly wind the chamois around your stick overlapping each turn by about a centimeter.
- Keep the grip tight as you apply it.
- Secure the end of the grip tightly with electrical tape or medical tape.
- Optional - If you find the grip doesn't go on smoothly, try cutting the top end of the grip at 45 degrees and use this end to start the gripping process.
- Again optional - If you are having trouble getting a neat finish and the grip is bunching up, try wetting it before you put it on. Leave the top and bottom inches dry and soak the rest of the grip. This should allow you to get a really tight finish as the grip will shrink slightly as it dries out.