- Mercian colored field hockey chamois over-grips
- Great for providing extra grip in wet conditions, particularly on water based turf fields.
- Multiple colors available
- Washable for longer usage
- No adhesive backing, so doesn't ruin existing grip
- Attach to stick with tape, top and bottom
HOW TO GRIP YOUR STICK
- Start from the bottom slowly wind the chamois around your stick overlapping each turn by about a 1/4 inch.
- Keep the grip tight as you apply it.
- Secure the end of the grip tightly with electrical tape or medical tape.
- Optional - If you find the grip doesn't go on smoothly, try cutting the top end of the grip at 45 degrees and use this end to start the gripping process.
- Again optional - If you are having trouble getting a neat finish and the grip is bunching up, try wetting it before you put it on. Leave the top and bottom inches dry and soak the rest of the grip. This should allow you to get a really tight finish as the grip will shrink slightly as it dries out.
Based on 2 reviews
Wanted to love it but threw away. No instructions on how to apply it. Nice color though.
Great quality and price ok