The second model in the Elite range, the 95% carbon lay-up is placed across a fiberglass micro-skeleton giving more touch and feel than the CK95. The Pro Bend is suited for a wide variety of playing styles, without the aggression of the Ultimate bend. The CF95 also incorporates the X-fiber backhand edge reinforcement. The CF95 (and all Elite sticks) come with a new, ‘science of traction’ black dual-texture grip with a 1mm EVA shock absorbing foam layer beneath it.
- 95% Carbon
- Pro Low Bend (24mm @ 230mm)
- Dual process vibration control (Piezo-Electric fibers, M-Gel)
- Nano-Polymer Resin
- X-fiber backhand edge
- The Mercian Pro Bend incorporates a near maximum 23.5mm bow positioned just below the mid-point of the shaft, approximately 250mm from the bottom of the stick.
- The shaft has then been shaped to give a thinner profile under the right hand and a balance point that favors the head end of the stick.
- This gives a combination of great stick turn-over due to the shape but enhanced hitting power because of the balance point and sweet spot, the hitting power is also enhanced because the head is 1.5mm thicker than the ultimate bend.
- The Elite CF95 is an low bow (24MM @ 230MM), high carbon stick. It suits aspirational intermediate players or elite athletes*.
- The Pro Bend is a standard low bow which eases the execution of drag flicks, 3D skills and overhead passes, but is also suitable for standard slaps, hits and great close control.
- It is suitable for a (advanced*) defensive player who enjoys push passing, hitting and slapping as primary skills. (Jab and block tackling are skill, not stick, dependent). The lower balance point gives some head weight to aid ball control.
- It is suitable for a (advanced*) midfield player who enjoys running with the ball but is not focused on lifting the ball off the ground. The head weighting aids hitting for shooting and passing as well as tight control.
- It is suitable for a (advanced*) forward who likes to focus on accurate control, powerful hit and slap shots and running with the ball with controlled movement.