The Evolution CKF75 is a 75% carbon lay-up model with the high-quality Toray carbon placed across a (15%) fiberglass skeleton giving good touch and feel with the (10%) Kevlar increasing durability, stiffness and laminate bonding. Available in the DSH bend.
- The DSH is a 2mm concave face specifically designed to work with a 23mm bend to enhance drag-flicking and 3D skills.
- The 'cup' also aids ball pull back from the left side of the body and enhances elimination skills.
- The new DSH mold has a fatter shaft profile to increase the cross-sectional area and aid hitting power
- 75% Carbon
- DSH (23mm @ 270mm)
- Dual-process vibration control (Piezo-Electric fibers, M-Gel)
- Nano-Polymer Resin
- Tungsten Carbide Diffused Kevlar