The NEW YLB X for 2018/19.
New engineering for 2018/19, the YLB profile is a revolutionary new stick that combines an aggressive low bow with the new Carbon Power Chain technology. The Carbon Power Chain allows the YLB to benefit from 'knife cut' head shape and tapered underblade. While reducing the underblade increases the ease of 3D skills, the backhand blade has been increased to improve power and control of reverse stick shots/passes.
The YLB is designed to be the best drag flicking stick in the market We have included a natural concave shape on the shaft of the stick to aid the slingshot action. This does not reduce play-ability during normal match play.
The LB X is manufactured with specially enhanced carbon to increase the power of the stick to a level above the usual 90/100% carbon sticks. The X carbon properties in the LBX also allow the stick to remain incredibly soft to touch.
- Composition: 100% X Carbon
- Balance point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Y1 X Carbon Technology
- Y1 CPC Carbon Power Chain designed to increase power/stiffness when shooting
- Enhanced backhand zone for power and control
- ‘Knife’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting.
- Y1 ‘Sling groove’ design for slingshot action on drag flicking.
- Y1 'YLB' aggressive low bow profile.
- Bristled Extended High control area on head/shaft (EHCA).