The Evolution CKF55 is a 55% carbon model with the high-quality Toray carbon placed in multi-direction laminate sheets (creates strength in all directions) across a (30%) fiberglass skeleton and with integrated fiberglass laminates giving great touch and feel with the (15%) Kevlar increasing durability, stiffness and laminate bonding. This model is available in the less aggressive Pro (low) bend (24mm @ 230mm), suitable for multiple skill sets and abilities.
- 55% Carbon
- Pro (low) bend (24mm @ 230mm)
- Dual-process vibration control (Piezo-Electric fibers, M-Gel)
- Nano-Polymer Resin
- High Friction Face
- Cold Touch Lacquer
- The Mercian Pro Bend incorporates a near maximum 23.5mm bow positioned just below the mid-point of the shaft, approximately 250mm from the bottom of the stick.
- The shaft has then been shaped to give a thinner profile under the right hand and a balance point that favors the head end of the stick.
- This gives a combination of great stick turn-over due to the shape but enhanced hitting power because of the balance point and sweet spot, the hitting power is also enhanced because the head is 1.5mm thicker than the ultimate bend.
- The Evolution CKF55 is a good-quality, intermediate carbon percentage composite stick suitable for a wide variety of players.
- The 55% carbon gives a good level of energy transfer but also good ball control because of the softer feel associated with a lower carbon, higher fiberglass mix.
- The Pro Bend offers a 24mm bend at 230mm from the head, allowing 3D skills, overhead passes and drag flick execution, but without the aggression of the Ultimate bend, making it suitable for a wider range of player.
- Suitable for defenders who want to execute a wide range of skills - running with the ball, hitting and slapping because of the lower balance point, lifted ball skills. (Tackling is skill, not stick, dependent).
- Suitable for midfield players who like to carry the ball at speed through space, distribute using push, hit and slap passes and shoot when the opportunity allows, with extra control because of the angle of the face.
- Suitable for attacking players who want the feel offered with the lower carbon, but the head weighting of the Pro bend to aid hitting power for effective shots. The open face does help 3D skills, but retains the alignment between hands and stick face that can be compromised with an overly aggressive bend.
Excellent stick for young player. Enough carbon for good drives but not so much that the receiving is hard. The bend is great for the player that is just beginning 3D skills.
my daughter loves this sticks!
Still have not received item
Apologies for the slow shipping. It was dispatched on time, but USPS too longer than was expected!