The Evolution Xtreme CKF90 is the top premium model in the Evolution range, the 90% carbon lay-up is placed across a fiberglass micro-skeleton giving good touch and feel with the Kevlar increasing durability and laminate bonding.
A new flat edge on the reverse side, improving the Tomahawk hitting and a little twist at the end of the head in addition to the new concave shape is designed to aid drag-flicking, aerials and 3D skills. Introducing the new Xtreme bend.
- 90% Carbon, 5% Kevlar, 5% Fiberglass
- Xtreme Bend
- 3-process vibration control (Piezo-Electric fibers, M-Gel, EVA under grip)
- Nano-Polymer Resin
- Tungsten Carbide Diffused Kevlar
- The Mercian NEW Xtreme Bend incorporates a near maximum 22.5mm bow positioned just below the mid-point of the shaft, approximately 180mm from the bottom of the stick.
- The shaft has then been shaped to give a thinner profile under the right hand and a balance point that favors the head end of the stick.
- This gives a combination of great stick turn-over due to the shape but enhanced hitting power because of the balance point and sweet spot, the hitting power is also enhanced because the head is 1.5mm thicker than the ultimate bend.