The Evolution Xtreme CKF65 is a 65% carbon lay-up model with the high-quality Toray carbon placed in multi-direction laminate sheets (creates strength in all directions) across a (25%) fiberglass skeleton and with integrated fiberglass laminates giving great touch and feel with the (10%) Kevlar increasing durability, stiffness and laminate bonding.
A new flat edge on the reverse side, improving the Tomahawk hitting and a little twist at the end of the head in addition to the new concave shape is designed to aid drag-flicking, aerials and 3D skills. Introducing the new Xtreme bend.
- 65% Carbon, 30 Fiberglass, 5% Kevlar
- Xtreme Bend
- Dual-process vibration control (Peizo-Electric fibers, M-Gel)
- Nano-Polymer Resin
- High Friction Face
- Cold Touch Lacquer
- The Mercian NEW Xtreme Bend incorporates a near maximum 22.5mm bow positioned just below the mid-point of the shaft, approximately 180mm from the bottom of the stick.
- The shaft has then been shaped to give a thinner profile under the right hand and a balance point that favors the head end of the stick.
- This gives a combination of great stick turn-over due to the shape but enhanced hitting power because of the balance point and sweet spot, the hitting power is also enhanced because the head is 1.5mm thicker than the ultimate bend.
Balances power with Great feel. Wish I could say more but the team keeps taking it from me to play.