The only wooden indoor stick in the Evolution range, combining carbon, Kevlar and fiberglass reinforcement over a wooden core.
The Evolution Wood has a low bend to aid dragflicking and powerful push passing, but the most important feature is the enhanced touch and feel that the solid wooden core offers.
Wooden hockey sticks are favored by the top players in the leading indoor playing nations such as Germany, Poland and Austria..
- 100% Wooden Core with fiberglass, carbon and Kevlar reinforcement
- Low Bend - approx. 24mm, position varies because of hand made craftsmanship
- Indoor skills are similar for all playing positions, everyone is expected to tackle in a low position and pass, dribble (and shoot) using a similar skill set.
- A wooden stick helps with touch and feel, giving great feedback into the hands to help with ball control and intricate skills.
- The compromise is power as a wooden stick is not as stiff as a composite model, but with hitting not a possibility indoors this is less relevant.