Evolution 0.3 HEX Bend
- A 95% carbon lay-up hockey stick - Quad Carbon Sleeve overlay & fiberglass micro-skeleton
- 4-piece carbon sleeve placed over a 95% carbon lay-up creates an exceptionally stiff high-performance stick
- The new innovative HEX bend is a hybrid model combining a lacrosse style handle and a conventional hockey shaft.
- The 6-sided grip means a player can feel the sticks position in the hand without looking and the shape speciﬁcally helps locate the extended ﬁnger associated with ﬂicking along the spine of the stick.
- As the hexagonal handle shape merges into the hockey shaft it creates a ﬂattened spine that increases the sticks stiffness. The edges then are also ﬂattened to give a speciﬁc backhand hitting zone with a surface designed to aid both power and control on the reverse side.
- The shaft then also has the ultimate bend with its maximal curve to further enhance ﬂicking and overhead skills
- Weight 36.5" L = 550g