Evolution 0.6 HEX Bend
- 85% Carbon construction hockey stick with multiple material composite base layers for durability, torsional strength and ‘feel’.
- The new innovative HEX bend is a hybrid model combining a lacrosse style handle and a conventional hockey shaft.
- The 6-sided grip means a player can feel the sticks position in the hand without looking and the shape speciﬁcally helps locate the extended ﬁnger associated with ﬂicking along the spine of the stick.
- As the hexagonal handle shape merges into the hockey shaft it creates a ﬂattened spine that increases the sticks stiffness.
- The edges then are also ﬂattened to give a speciﬁc backhand hitting zone with a surface designed to aid both power and control on the reverse side.
- The shaft then also has the ultimate bend with its maximal curve to further enhance ﬂicking and overhead skills.
- Weight 36.5" L = 550g
Love the stick. Also, a number of my best all around athletes have gravitated to the Hex. I think there are 11 hexes between my U14s and U16s.